Implementing Zero Trust Security on Your IBM i
View the Recording
As hackers find new vulnerabilities to exploit, companies are moving away from traditional security practices in favor of a zero trust approach.
Zero trust isn't about taking on all new technology - it is about understanding what you need to protect, why, and who needs access, and then figuring out how to safeguard it. Join us for a 60-minute session with IBM i security experts Carol Woodbury and Pauline Ayala as they discuss the importance of zero trust security, what it is and how to implement it.
They will provide practical insights and ways to achieve a greater depth of security with a multi-layered approach that involves assessing and securing each component of your environment - this will ensure that your organization is fully protected against internal and external security threats. In this session, you will learn about:
- Essential zero trust security concepts
- Ways to execute zero trust practices:
- Implementing strong authentication & authorization
- Validating users & devices for access to applications and data
- Monitoring & logging all system activities
- Applying encryption where appropriate
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Download the handout from the session here.
Pauline Brazil Ayala