For decades, thousands of organizations have depended on CA 2E (Synon) for rapid application development on IBM i. Its ease-of-use, stability and robust design model have provided a reliable client experience and strong return on investment. As the pace of technological innovation accelerates and digital transformation becomes more pressing, there is a need to modernize CA 2E environments.
View this session on to learn how you can solve critical challenges by modernizing your Synon applications.
Fresche’s Chris Koppe and Richard Downey discuss ways to innovate, improve agility and address skills shortages while preserving your investment. They'll cover:
- IT strategy and roadmapping
- Application analysis and documentation
- Automated application conversion
- User interface modernization
- Application support and staffing