Automated IBM i Document Modernization in Minutes with Formtastic
Save My Seat!
What are plain-text spool files and outdated form solutions costing your business?
Modernizing your printed forms, checks, and labels with Formtastic is a quick-win project that yields a fast ROI. And if you haven't heard, it's now available via flexible, convenient subscription.
Stephen Flaherty will highlight everything you need to start modernizing your IBM i documents and automating their distribution.
You'll learn how to:
- Create graphical IBM i documents without coding or redevelopment
- Import existing SCS or AFP forms, or forms from other tools
- Automatically export, archive, fax and email documents as PDF
- Replace poorly supported or EOL tools, such as AFP Utilities
- Access documents from a secure, mobile-friendly web portal
You will get the most value from this session if you download a free trial of Formtastic and follow along with Stephen's demo. Not ready to get your hands on Formtastic? Join us anyway - I'm sure you'll learn something new.
Download the session handout here.