We recognize the challenge that companies are facing right now in providing employees with secure access to their IBM i applications. If you're trying to enable employees to work from home without requiring VPN, you now have access to a free three-month unlimited license of Presto.
This special session with Greg Patterson will help you get remote connectivity established for your staff using Presto, Fresche’s web enablement and modernization solution.
Greg will provide instructions for getting started with Presto as quickly as possible, including:
- Introduction to Presto and how it works
- Installing and configuring your Presto environment
- Connecting your end users
- Security options (VPN, SSL set-up, APACHE configuration and firewall considerations)
- Auto-detection settings and using global rules
- Working with the Presto Designer
- Enhancing your screens with the Presto Visual Editor
Greg will also demonstrate special Presto features, including the spool file viewer, which enables you to view and print spool files from home.
If you have not already requested your free three-month Presto license, you can do so by completing the form on this page.