Bridge the IBM i (AS/400) Skills Gap with Application Support Services
View the Recording
Your IBM i programmers have spent decades building and maintaining your applications to fit your business. But as skilled RPG and COBOL programmers retire, it’s becoming more difficult to find qualified resources who can step in when you need them.
Join Fresche’s Ambrose Marton and Doug Artis for an information session about IBM i Application Support Services. They will cover:
- How 'fractional' resourcing works
- Support for packaged applications (Infor (PRMS, XA, DX, BCPS, MAPICS), Friedman, JDE, etc.)
- Rapid onboarding with automated documentation and application understanding
- Flexible models for any size of business and requirement
- Clients who have benefited from Fresche’s RPG and COBOL resources
This session is for anyone who has:
- Lost sleep over their IT backlog
- Worried about covering for programmer who gets sick or goes on vacation
- Struggled to replace a programmer who retired or left the company
- Spent months onboarding a resource only to have them leave a short while later
Join us and discover how Fresche can help you move your IT projects forward and give your company peace of mind.
Download the handout from the session here.