Beyond the Spool File: Modernizing IBM i Documents for Today's Digital Needs
View the Recording
Modernizing your printed forms, checks, labels and barcodes is one of the fastest projects to implement and can have an immediate, tangible impact on your bottom line. The benefits are significant: You’ll improve customer service with electronic delivery, reduce the reporting burden on IT, extend the life of your applications and the platform, and cut down on printing and distribution costs.
Attend this webinar with Stephen Flaherty to learn how Fresche’s Formtastic tool can help you:
- Create graphical IBM i documents without coding or redevelopment
- Import existing SCS or AFP forms, or forms from other tools
- Automatically export, archive, fax and email documents as PDF
- Replace poorly supported or EOL tools, such as AFP Utilities
- Access documents from a secure, mobile-friendly web portal
You'll also learn about:
- Pre-designed form, check and label templates
- Tax Packs that include annual tax documents
- Generating ACH payments and positive pay from existing spool files
- Barcode insertion and types, including 2-D QR codes
Attendees will be eligible to receive a free proof-of-concept to see how quickly Formtastic can update the look and feel of plain-text spool file printouts.
Download the handout from the session here.